Skip to main content

You're Beautifully Created

So much on my mind today, but I'm going to focus on insecurity. in·se·cu·ri·ty
ˌinsəˈkyo͝orədē/
noun
1.
uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence.
"she had a deep sense of insecurity"
synonyms: lack of confidence, self-doubt, diffidence, unassertiveness, timidity, uncertainty, nervousness, inhibition;

I've had a few sessions lately that saddens me. I wish people would learn to value themselves so they can accept themselves as they are - not by comparison. There will always be someone smarter, prettier, funnier, making more money, more adventurous, etc. - this has nothing to do with you. You have to learn to value who you are - treat yourself like your best friend!
Also, learn to use empowering words when describing/speaking to others about yourself. 

You are beautifully and wonderfully made - remember that!  Genesis 1:27, “God created man in his own image...male and female he created them.”

Start today by taking baby steps towards loving and valuing the person that you were created to be. Don't let insecurities control and ruin your life.
carolyn murray

Peace, Love, & Hugs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people