Skip to main content

Where Are Your Priorties

I had decided it was best not to share the happenings of my life for a bit, but lately I've had some revelations through the storm that I've been traveling so I decided to share what I've learned thus far.

I consider myself to be very intuitive, spiritual, and one that always walks in faith. Lately my faith and intuition has been tested. I was hit with a bomb which I initially reacted from my heart instead of taking a moment to process what had been said and pray for direction.
After a restless night of relentless prayer I received an answer with a different perspective. That perspective led me to make a decision to rely on my heart or trust God - I chose God which wasn't the popular choice. I have now been removed out of the life of a family member and my grandchildren. I'm not going to pretend that it's not hurtful, but I have to trust and have faith in the process. When God chooses us we might not understand His purpose, but I know that His plan for my life is good so I will continue to walk in faith. I had become too comfortable in my walk and wasn't really living an obedient life. The situation that occurred was a reminder for me on where my priorities in life have to be, regardless of how difficult the walk.
"God, the Creator of the universe, chooses us. And when He does, His purpose is not simply to save us from eternity in hell. His love goes beyond that. He wants an intimate relationship with each one of us. Building this intimacy requires ..."  http://www.intouch.org/read/magazine/daily-devotions
As I move forward in faith I hope to share with you in the near future what blessings and lessons came from this journey...until next time!

Peace, Love, & Hugs!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek

Happiness

Lies and Secrets

I don't want to say that I work really hard to be a good person, because that would imply that's not the true essence of who I am. The way I live my life is simple - honesty, loyalty, trust, and prayer. If you live your life based on lies, I don't trust anything that you say or do. It's a personal thing. When you grow up in an environment based on secrets and lies, you value and respect honesty. I had the honesty conversation with one of my granddaughters last night when my grandson blurted out some things that are going on in their home. Immediately my granddaughter reprimanded him stating that they're not suppose to tell people their parents business. I'm not going to lie, when she said that to him, the flashbacks started coming. I calmly explained to her that adults should never ask children to keep their secrets or lies, and if they live in fear of their business being told, maybe they should be living their life right, because I'm good with people